LAN9730 LINUX DRIVER

Here is my first -XU image to use your new u-boot: FYI, your post is a great guide, just waiting to be moved to the How-To forums hint, hint However, linux did not boot up for me. I downloaded and tried again - on a different sd card with similar results. Using sms0 device TFTP from server Please pull it in. You should then setenv the tftp related variables - ip, serverip etc, and you should be good to go.
Uploader: Kigazragore
Date Added: 13 June 2017
File Size: 21.91 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21270
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Gave up waiting for root device.

FYI, your post is a great guide, just waiting to be moved to the How-To forums hint, hint However, linhx did not boot up for me. The sequence is as follows: Dropping to ln9730 shell! You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hence, you first have to do a "usb start" at the u-boot prompt. Loved it Pushed as well. You made the u-boot very easily to install, and I am glad you won the Award for your efforts. Writing to MMC Mounting root file system No menu in this one, but after usb start, you can have your ethernet working etc. On boot, hit space or Enter to get to the u-boot prompt.

USB access in u-boot - ODROID

Please review and commit. However, linux did not boot up for me.

In my setup, I have a tftp server running at But for the linuc image, I have the below: Possibly my sdcard has some issues though in my other linux box it mounts perfectly well Logs below:. Using sms0 device host You should then setenv the tftp linud variables - ip, serverip etc, and you should be good to go.

These are my findings: You already started u-boot development. The attached image depicts what is enabled and the connections. All the ports that are from the usba are enabled.

LAN - Interface and Networking - USB to Ethernet Controllers - Interface and Networking

So this is a step that will have to be manually done - once. This would detect the onboard ethernet. I am attaching the patch. Last edited by suriyan on Fri Oct 25, So, I downloaded the image in the thread you oan9730 me to and dumped it in a sd card to test.

LAN9730 High-Speed USB 2.0 HSIC to 10/100 Ethernet Customer Evaluation Board

No menu in this one, but after usb start, you can have your ethernet working etc - Ln9730. One port comes from the usb phy of the exynos is not yet enabled.

I downloaded and tried again - on a different sd card with similar results. Please pull it in. Using sms0 device TFTP from server Waiting for root file system With this patch all the four usb 2.

Here is my first -XU image to use your new u-boot: I believe others have used it without issues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LENOVO THINKPAD T410I BLUETOOTH DRIVER DOWNLOAD

ECHELON U10/U20 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

DELL WAVES MAXXAUDIO DRIVER DOWNLOAD