LENOVO THINKPAD T410I BLUETOOTH DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Goodbye Lorita, wherever you've gone Message 5 of 6. And if you Find a Bluetooth Radio.. Adding built-in Bluetooth to a T that doesn't have it? Depending on which text editor you're pasting into, you might have to add the italics to the site name. Thinkpad A - Bios 1.
Uploader: Gagul
Date Added: 25 October 2009
File Size: 52.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 36770
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Depending thinkoad which text editor you're pasting into, you might have to add the italics to the site name. Discussion in ' Lenovo ' started by DbrrohofOct 17, See our Sustainability Report. She received an A. Do I need to buy something, or is it built into the Thinkpad radio? I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T and i have a problem with bluetooth.

T Bluetooth not working | NotebookReview

Here is a picture: Compliment them with a Kudos! As it happens, I had to take my T apart for other reasons failing fan so decided to investigate while it was disassembled. Share This Page Tweet. I'm generally delighted with my current fleet of ThinkPads - a drastically modified by RBS Xs which I'll document in a long post before too So I was able to attach a Thinkpad Bluetooth module I ordered off ebay. According to support page, there is no Bluetooth option on your T I try search Lenovo support websites, seem like is inlcude bluetooth module but i try to install BT software it pop up message not BT module is detect.

T bluetooth - Lenovo Community

Right-click device driver and select "Enable" from the context menu, if available. I recently wanted to upgrade my T with a bluetooth module, and had the same question.

ZaZ Aug 1, X-class ThinkPad that doesn't run hot? Similar Threads - T Bluetooth working.

How to Turn On Bluetooth on the Lenovo ThinkPad

M18x-R2 Bluetooth Devices aerrealNov 17,in forum: Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh. I was hoping it'd be as Goodbye Lorita, wherever you've gone Serial number removed to prevent misuse. Press "Fn-F5" to open the Wireless Radio dialog box.

Hey there, just saw this thread and thought I share my experience. I cannot find a reference to bluetooth.

Message 6 of 6. You must log in or sign up to reply here. Log in or Sign up.

The auction didn't list the T as compatible. Blluetooth post ur T Model as it help us to determine whether ur system comes with inbuilt bluetooth Lenovo Thinkpad T CTO 2. Now for the Bluetooth installation. Installation takes a little longer, as there are quite a few screws, but as a result my T now has BT 4.

No, create an account now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ECHELON U10/U20 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

DELL WAVES MAXXAUDIO DRIVER DOWNLOAD