BROADCOM WL450 DRIVER

I have tried the installation on a Dell i running rh 2. I went through 3 different wireless cards and couldn't get any to work. BB code is On. Error for wireless request "Set Mode" 8B The time now is
Uploader: Zololabar
Date Added: 19 February 2015
File Size: 67.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 79357
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Hi, Sorry for not replying sooner. There is quite a few Gentoo forums website.

I'm currently using the SMC card. Hi, Since you have obtained a trial license for DriverLoader, we are happy to inform you that permanent licenses for end-users are now available from our web store.

Find More Posts by ronsayers.

Please let me know if i am right! Glad you got it working, now the question is, I wonder what will happen after the license expires? Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.

Yeah, well at least it works for you.

Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free. I had to downgrade back to 1.

NetStumbler.org Forums

This didnt work for me, so the tech support told me to: All I see is their linux modem drivers cost 15 dollars. I just installed this with rpm -Uvh xxx. I cant test it until monday when I will try accessing the wireless at work from linux. Find More Posts by moosport.

All times are GMT Is that possible run under Slackware I boradcom luck enough not to have to rebuild my kernal or anything. Having trouble installing a piece of hardware?

Are you new to LinuxQuestions. Linux lists it as broadcom - win xp calls it broadcom WL Visit the following links: Make sure that you configure your essid, and key encryption if needed. Please visit this page to clear all LQ-related cookies.

Broadcom BCM4313, BCM43224, BCM43225 devices (brcmsmac, brcm80211)

We recommend that all users upgrade to the latest version. Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter. Open Source Consulting Domain Registration.

Having a brpadcom logging in?

HP Compaq nx Drivers | Update Driver Center

Find More Posts by ponyboy I think slackware have refused rpm installations! I can only find the Windows version of the driver on Linuxant website. Pretty cool to me. Thanks in advance, Cyhaxor Okay I've just discover that there is the rpm2targz command which converts the rmp to tar. Is this something I need to configure independent of installing the linuxant drivers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LENOVO THINKPAD T410I BLUETOOTH DRIVER DOWNLOAD

ECHELON U10/U20 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

DELL WAVES MAXXAUDIO DRIVER DOWNLOAD