LG GP65 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

For Consumer For Business. But I think the hardware is faulty. I still use CD's for music and information, and my laptop among other faults has no drive. I don't use it all the time - but when I do it's there, it works, and I can depend on it. So I returned it and bought this LG burner. Only LG offers this revolutionary technology. In Stock Update Location close.
Uploader: Arami
Date Added: 3 February 2012
File Size: 62.11 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21959
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Where to Buy Where to Buy. I made the mistake of thinking the Apple superdrive gp56 work on my upgraded iMac inch, Mid Experience a new level of disc-writing capacity with LG.

Simply choose a support option from the icons below: Easy to install, small enough to fit in a pocket much less a computer bag or a suitcase, it is a problem solver. I lh use CD's for music and information, and my laptop among other faults has no drive.

Experience quicker disc-writing speeds with Superspeed USB 3.

Sadly, it's not heavy enough to be a paperweight and not absorbent enough to be a coaster, so I guess it's going into the trash. Many DVD writers on the market will not work if you have a computer that has an optical drive within, regardless of whether it is functional or not. So I returned it and bought this LG burner. Free ,g for this Item zrucsqfbuvarzszxuf.

Ultra-Slim Portable DVD Burner & Drive with M-DISC™ Support

In addition, this drive supports TV connectivity with optional hardware. Send a link to this item so og can review, customize or exchange for an alternate of equal or lesser value. This little beauty solves the problem. Order in the next 0: Call LG Support Representative. In order to get the best possible experience our LG. I don't use it all the time - but when I do it's there, it works, and I can depend on it.

See any errors on this page? In Stock Update Location close.

LG GP65NB60 Portable USB External DVD Burner and Drive GP65NB60

Place your order by 5pm Mon Dec 31 and your order will ship the same day. LG offers the latest in state-of-the-art technology with the reliability you expect. The Silent Play technology helps reduce noise during playback by recognizing different multimedia and automatically adjusting the playback speed according to its criteria for optimal performance. Rated 5 out fp65 5 by BarryG from Slimattractive, and unassuming I must admit that I was skeptical about having to utilize an external device, as opposed to have my Superdrive within my Mac repaired.

LG Ultra Slim Portable DVD Writer Black GP65

It also has Jamless Play so you can watch videos continuously by skipping over erroneous data or damaged areas of the disc that go65 stop your video. Supported Operating Systems Windows 8. I am able to use the controls of my computer to operate the DVD Player.

No time to chat? See all Specs Close.

The star I gave to is for it's good tp65, functionally, it's a dead weight, piece of junk. Windows 10 Compatible Enjoy complete freedom in use with compatible support for Windows I opened this brand new writer and signs of trouble immediately appeared, it would not rip properly then when I burn DVDs, I am go65 buffering problems, something I have not seen for a while and did not expect from modern writers.

Only LG offers this revolutionary technology.

Some features in videos may not be available on all models. COM website please follow below instructions. An excellent machine that does exactly what you want. Rated 1 out of 5 by Julie from Failed in 3 months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LENOVO THINKPAD T410I BLUETOOTH DRIVER DOWNLOAD

ECHELON U10/U20 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

DELL WAVES MAXXAUDIO DRIVER DOWNLOAD